Image Map

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Bumpdate: 15 Weeks

How far along: 15 weeks

Size of Baby: a navel orange (4 inches!)

Gender: still 99.999% sure I have a sweet baby boy in there and five more weeks until we can find out for sure.

Symptoms: I still get tired quickly but not nearly as bad as a few weeks ago. My stuffy nose and constant sneezing are driving me crazy.

Stretch marks: So far nothing and fingers crossed this doesn’t change when I finally pop.

Sleep: I am not sleeping as well as I used to. I got a snoogle and I love laying down and watching TV with it but I don’t sleep too well with it. Total bummer! I might try the body pillow again and see how that goes.

Husband: Nothing too different here, he helps me out when I ask him to and wakes me up from my naps when I need him to.

Belly Button: in

Movement: Nada

Cravings: Still no cravings.

Maternity Clothes: Living in my maternity leggings. Getting tired of the black and dark gray, need spring colours. I wore a pair of maternity jeans on the weekend but they’re still too big for me. This in-between stage sucks.

Best Part of The Week: Being told that I should celebrate Mother’s Day this weekend because I am already a mommy J

Worst Part of the Week: Going to the bathroom 2-3 times a night… don’t I need a bump for that torture??

Missing Most: Wine.

Looking Forward To: our doctor’s appointment this week – the first one with my hubby!

Question for other Mamas out there: how many people do a 3D ultrasound? My husband wants to do one and I thought I did but after seeing some images, they look kind of creepy to me. Although it is another chance to see baby!

15 Weeks: I wrangled a colleague into taking my (non) bump photo this morning... hoping that I will be more into the photos once I do have one.


3 comments:

  1. I was totally against doing the 4D ultrasound because I also felt like they were a little creepy, but after seeing our little on on regular ultrasound this week, I was suddenly really excited to see him/her in 4D! I guess when it's your own baby things are different. I never imagined that we would get the 4D done until just recently. I've already made the appointment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did one with Little C and it was cool but we didn't get to see his face. He was only happy to let us know he really was a boy. So just be prepared that you might not see the baby's face. Did have the option with AJ or else I think we would have done it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You DEFINITELY should celebrate Mother's Day this Sunday! You're a mom now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!